How to install accessiBe using Google Tag Manager?
Installing AccessiBe through Google Tag Manager is easy and simple, and is divided into several quick steps that take about 2 minutes. Follow the steps below, and in a few moments, your website will be fully accessible!
- Log in to your Tag Manager account at the following link: https://tagmanager.google.com with your account email address and password.
- In the left side menu, click "Tags" and then on the "New" button.
- Click on the first option "Tag Configuration" and select "Custom HTML".
- Next, edit the tag name above and call it "AccessiBe" and then paste the code you received from us when you registered your site to our services. If you do not have such a script, Click here to go to the guide about receiving the script.
- Just below the code pasting area, you'll see the "Triggering" area. Click it, or on the pen symbol (Edit) on the side, and in the new window that opens up, select "All Pages".
- After clicking "All Pages", Tag Manager will return you to the previous window, where you click the "Save" button to save the tag.
- After saving the tag, go back to the main screen of your account in Tag Manager and click the "Submit" button located on the top right.
- In the new window that opens up, under Version Name, enter "AccessiBe Added" and click on the "Publish" button located at the top right. That's it! You have successfully installed the AccessiBe system on your site and it is now making your site fully accessible.