How do I create and manage my child customer accounts?
When bringing your customer on-board, you have two option:
- You can purchase accessiBe for your client off of your partner account (and charge them privately)
- You can add a child account for each client so they can be individually charged through accessiBe
- You can send your customers your dedicated partner link () which they can sign up from
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to add a child account
- Log in to your partner account (click "Login" at the top of our website)
- Click on the “partner” tab
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab
- After clicking on the “Dashboard” tab, proceed to fill out your client’s information (Account name, account email, an account password, account phone)
- Once you have filled out all the necessary information, proceed to click “CREATE A CHILD ACCOUNT”
If you wish to send your customers a dedicated partner link, you can grab yours from the "Affiliation" tab in your partner account. This dedicated link will track any visitor that arrives at our site, and once they sign up, our systems will automatically make them your "child accounts".
Once a child account of yours adds a website to a free 7-day trial, you will see those website listed in the table at the bottom of your partner dashboard, each website with its current status (trial, expired or active/paid).
Was this article helpful?