1. From within the dashboard, hover over the ‘Design’ menu item and click on the ‘File Editor’ option.
2. Inside the ‘File editor’, you'll find a list of editable files on the right under the title ‘Shortcuts’. The first one, under the ‘Theme Files’ title, is always your active template's HTML file and it always starts with "template_" and ends with .html, as shown in the screenshot below. When locating it, simply click it, and you'll be prompted with a text editor to modify the HTML code of your template (don't worry, this is not scary as it may initially look!).
Please note: if you sometimes switch templates, there's a select box in the top left of the page where you can look for other templates that are installed on your website, and install accessiBe on those as well.
3. accessiBe will work wherever you place the code in your template, however, we suggest putting it right before the closing of the body tag, which is always the second line from the end of the file.
4. In the defined area, paste the implementation script you received from us when you registered your site for our service. If you do not have an implementation script go to your accessiBe account, click on the ‘Installation’ page. You also have the option to choose the ‘Advanced & Customized Installation’ if you have decided to customize the solution according to your website’s brand design.
5. Once you’ve pasted the code, click the ‘Save’ button at the top right and refresh your website for changes to take effect.
That's it! You have successfully installed the accessiBe system on your site and it is now making your site accessible.
Alright, let's Schedule!