How to install accessiBe on a Shopify website?
Do you have an online store built in Shopify? Excellent! We have prepared a quick and simple installation guide for you, with it your website will be accessible in just a few moments. Note that, below the installation steps, you will find a detailed video that shows the steps visually, step by step.
- Click on "Online Store" in the lower sidebar.
- Go to the "Themes" screen, click the "Actions" button and select "Edit Code".
- In the list of files opened to you, select the "theme.liquid" file.
- Go to the end of the page until you find the following code: </ body>.
- Paste the implementation code you received after registering your site to our service, just above the code in the previous section.
- Please note: If you have not received an implementation code, Click here for a detailed guide on how to get the implementation code.
- That's it! You're done. AccessiBe will now appear on your site and begin to make your site accessible automatically.
Was this article helpful?