Alright, let's Schedule!
Find your answers  here!
How to install accessiBe on a Shopify website
1. Once you’ve logged into your site management, click on ‘Online Store’ on the bottom left menu and then click on ‘Themes’.
2. Click on the ‘Actions’ dropdown and then ‘Edit Code’.
3. In the ‘Layout’ section, click on the ‘theme.liquid’ file and then scroll down until you see the closing body tag.
4. Right before the closing body tag, paste the implementation script you received from us when you registered your site for our service.
If you do not have an implementation script go to your accessiBe account, click on the ‘Installation’ page. You also have the option to choose the ‘Advanced & Customized Installation’ if you have decided to customize the solution according to your website’s brand design.
5. In the top right corner, click ‘Save’.
That's it! You have successfully installed the accessiBe system on your site and it is now making your site fully accessible.