Once you register a license, accessFlow automatically scans your website for compliance issues. However, sometimes you will need to set up certain parameters to enable scanning your site.
This page explains how to set up parameters for the following:
Set custom parameters to access your website for sites that are not publicly available.
To set custom access parameters
Set the following:
If your website requires a login, provide a list of the actions that our scan should take in order to log in and scan your site. List the steps in the order that they should be performed.
To add login steps
1. Under Audits > Dashboard scroll down to Steps to bypass login walls.
2. Under Login Page Path enter the the relative webpage. For example, /login
3. Under Login steps to perform, select an Action type. The action type is a step that must be performed to login to your website.
4. Enter the Action selector. To get the selector, right click on an element in the web page, select Inspect and copy the selector. For example, #email-button
5. Click Add Step to add another step in the login process.
6. Click Save & Validate Steps.
Each step is executed and validated. If there are errors, click the down arrow next to the error message to view the errors. Fix the errors and click Save & Validate Steps again.