accessWidget’s interface is opened by clicking on the accessibility icon. When it’s closed, users will only see the button and not the interface. By default, accessWidget’s icon will appear as it does on our website, a small blue button with a figure of a person. If you’re interested in changing this to a different shape and symbol, here’s how:
1. Go to your account area by clicking on ‘Account’ in the upper right corner on accessiBe’s website.
2. Click on the ‘Installation’ option in the main menu.
3. You’ll see two installation options. In order to customize your interface, you’ll choose the ‘Advanced and Customized Installation’
4. Here you’ll see multiple customization options to choose from. Specifically for this guide, in order to change the shape and symbol of the accessibility icon, look for these fields:
5. Make the style changes according to your preferences and click ‘Generate Custom Script’.
That’s all! Now your accessibility button will be in the shape and symbol that you chose.
Alright, let's Schedule!