Your website is an extension of your business - and should look the part! That’s why the accessWidget interface and accessibility button is fully customizable. We recommend you choose an accessible color combination for your interface that will allow users to have the best experience. For example, two light colors side by side together could be problematic for visually impaired users.
How to change the color of the interface and of the accessibility button that appears on your site
1. On the accessiBe homepage, click Login in the top right corner, and log in to your account.
2. Go to Installation on the top menu.
3. Under Customizing accessWidget Interface, set the following:
4. Under Customizing accessWidget Trigger, set the following:
5. Click Generate Custom Script.
6. Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the installation code or click @Send Instructions to send all installation instructions to your developer or webmaster.