Find your answers here Browse through our frequently asked questions
If your website is built in the Joomla system, you have 2 options to install accessiBe:
1. First of all, Click here to download our plugin to your computer.
2. Once you've downloaded the plugin, log in to your management system with your username and password.
To install the plug-in, click on the main menu on Extensions -> Manage -> Install
3. On the Component Installation screen, select the "Upload Package File" tab, click the "Install" button, and select our plugin which you downloaded in the first step.
4. Once you have selected the plugin and it has been successfully installed, click on the top menu on Extensions -> Plugins and search for accessiBe.
5. Enter the result you received, change the Status field to Enabled, and paste the implementation code you received from our site into the text field that opened up.
6. Press "Save & Close" to save your changes. That's it! accessiBe is installed and should start working!
Please note - if you do not see our accessiBe, you probably need to clean cache files. Click on the top menu on System -> Clear Cache, on the next screen press the "Delete All" button.
Alright, let's Schedule!