1. Log into your site management.
2. On the main menu click on ‘Plugins’ and then click ‘Add New’.
3. On the Search Plugins screen, use the search field on the right and search for "accessiBe".
4. Once you see the accessiBe plugin, click ‘Install Now’
5. To activate it on your site, click ‘Activate’.
6. Find the "Web Accessibility By accessiBe" plugin in the list, And click ‘Settings’
7. You can design the button and customize it as you want it to appear on your site.
8. Click "Save Changes".
If you are using performance/cache plugins like Rocket, Perfmatters, and others in WordPress, you need to make sure these do not manipulate accessiBe's installation code. They do by default.
Note: regardless of the installation method, it is imperative to read our Website Onboarding Guide and follow the instructions to ensure proper installation and performance.
Good work! You've installed accessWidget, making your site accessible.