Alright, let's Schedule!
Find your answers  here!
How to install accessiBe using Google Tag Manager
1. Log in to your Tag Manager account at the following link: https://tagmanager.google.com with your account email address and password.
2. In the left side menu, click "Tags" and then on the "New" button.
3. Change the tag name to “accessiBe - Pixel” or a similar name and click on the first option "Tag Configuration".
4. On the right side menu, scroll down and select “Custom HTML”.
5. In the blank ‘HTML’ field, paste the implementation script you received from us when you registered your site for our service. If you do not have an implementation script go to your accessiBe account, click on the ‘Installation’ page. You also have the option to choose the ‘Advanced & Customized Installation’ if you have decided to customize the solution according to your website’s brand design.
5. After pasting the script, just below it, you'll see the "Triggering" area. Click it, or on the edit icon on the right.
6. In the new window that opens up, select "All Pages".
7. After clicking "All Pages", Tag Manager will return you to the previous window, where you’ll need to click the "Save" button to save the tag.
8. After saving the tag, go back to the main screen of your account in Tag Manager and click the "Submit" button located on the top right.