Find your answers here Browse through our frequently asked questions
If you’re using a popular CMS or website builder, we probably have a dedicated guide for you. You can find those here. If not, you can follow these steps to easily install accessiBe:
1. Go to your account area by clicking on ‘Account’ in the upper right corner on accessiBe’s website.
2. Go to the ‘Installation’ page.
3. Choose between ‘Quick & Basic installation’ or ‘Customized & Advanced Installation’.
4. Once you’ve chosen your desired installation method, copy and paste the presented script.
5. Log in to your website builder and paste the code within the footers menu of your website, or place it just before the closing body tag.
If you’re not installing accessiBe by yourself, you’ll also notice an “@send instructions” option within the Installation page as well. This allows you to send all of the instructions right to your developer or webmaster for install.
Alright, let's Schedule!