How do I install accessiBe on a WordPress website?
Installing accessiBe on the WordPress system is very simple and takes about 2 minutes. Immediately after installation, our system will make your site fully accessible. In order to install accessiBe on your WordPress site, follow these steps:
- Log into your site management.
- On the main menu click on Plugins -> Add New.
- On the Search Plugins screen, use the search field on the right and search for "Insert Header and Footer". Click the "Install Now" button on the first result you receive. Then press "Activate" (the Activate button will appear after the plugin has finished the installation process).
- Next, click on the main menu on Settings -> Insert Header and Footer
- In the Main field, paste the implementation script you received from us when you registered your site for our service. If you do not have an implementation script, Click here and go to the How to get a site implementation script guide. After pasting the script, click "Save".
- That's it! You have successfully installed accessiBe on your WordPress site and it is now making your site accessible according to the regulations
Please note: If you do not see accessiBe on your site, it is probably because you have a "Cache" plugin. Plugins like this allow your site to load faster but prevent the changes you make to take effect on your site. In order for the change to be assimilated and accessiBe to show up, you must "refresh" that plugin.
There are quite a few plugins that do "Cache" that may be installed on your site, and we do not know which of them your site builder chose to install. If you do not know, please contact him, so he can explain it. Or, contact us, and we'll try to help.
In any case, the most popular plugins that do this, which you can search in your management system are W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, WP Rocket, Hyper Cache, Cachify and more. If one of them appears on your system, select it and look for the refresh button or delete the cache files.