Sync accessFlow issues with tickets in your Asana project.
Integrations are available for Business and Enterprise plan customers.
To connect accessFlow to your Asana project
Requires a one-time setup to connect to the tool by an Admin user within accessFlow.
You must have an existing project in Asana.
1. Go to Integrations and click Connect Integration on the Asana card.
2. Click New authentication.
3. Enter your Asana authentication name.
4. Click Create.
A message will appear indicating that the authentication was successful.
5. Click Next.
6. Select your Asana Workspace and Project to sync with accessFlow.
7. Click Next.
8. Map the status in accessFlow with a corresponding status in Asana. Each time the status of an issue in Asana is changed, the corresponding status in accessFlow is updated.
9. Click Finish.
Your Asana project is now synced to accessFlow.
To update the connection settings
You can change the Asana workspace or project for exporting accessFlow issues.
1. Go to Integrations and click Edit Integration on the Asana card.
2. Click Next.
3. Select another Asana Workspace or Project.
4. Click Next.
5. Click Finish.
Export an issue from accessFlow into an issue in your Asana project.
To export an issue