Sync accessFlow issues with tickets in your Jira Cloud® project.
Integrations are available for Business and Enterprise plan customers.
Note: When setting up the connection to Jira Cloud®, the URL must start with https://
To connect accessFlow to your Jira Cloud® project
Requires a one-time setup to connect to the tool by an Admin user within accessFlow.
1. Go to Integrations and click Connect Integration on the Jira Cloud® card.
2. Click New authentication.
3. Enter the following:
4. Click Create.
5. In the Atlassian authentication pop-up click Accept to give access to your Atlassian account.
6. Map the status in accessFlow with a corresponding status in Jira. Each time the status of an issue in Jira is changed, the corresponding status in accessFlow is updated.
7. Click Next.
8. Select a Jira project and the type of issue to create in Jira.
9. Click Next.
10. Copy the webhook public URL. This will be used to create a webhook to connect accessFlow to your Jira project.
11. In Jira go to Settings > System > WebHooks.
12. Click Create webhook.
13. Enter the following:
14. Click Create.
15. Go back to the Create Webhook window in accessFlow and click Finish.
Your Jira Cloud project is now synced to accessFlow.
You may want to change the Jira® project for exporting issues or the type of issue to create in Jira.
To update the connection settings
1. Go to Integrations and click Edit Integration on the Jira Cloud® card.
2. Change the Jira® project and/or the type of issue to export.
Export an issue from accessFlow into a ticket in your Jira® project.
Export an issue to one of the following ticket types in Jira®:
Note: Issues can’t be exported to a new feature or sub-task in Jira. While an issue can be exported to an epic, it’s not recommended.
To export an issue
1. Click Manage on the issue.
2. In the remediation panel, click Export to create an issue in Jira® as specified in the connection.