Alright, let's Schedule!
Find your answers  here!
How to install accessiBe on a WiX website
1. Click ‘Settings’ on the side menu of the dashboard ‘Mysite’.
2. Scroll down to the ‘Advanced’ panel, and click Custom Code.
3. Select ‘Add Code’ in ‘Body-End’. Then click ‘Add Code’.
4. In the defined area, paste the implementation script you received from us when you registered your site for our service. If you do not have an implementation script go to your accessiBe account, click on the ‘Installation’ page. You also have the option to choose the ‘Advanced & Customized Installation’ if you have decided to customize the solution according to your website’s brand design.
5. In the same window, add a name and select ‘All Pages’ (so that the entire site will be made accessible). From the presented dropdown, choose the option ‘Load code on each new page’.
6. Choose the last option ‘Body - end’. And click ‘Apply’
That's it! You have successfully installed the accessiBe system on your site and it is now making your site accessible.